- Gun Metal and Blackout finish takes up to an additional 4 business weeks to ship.
- Stock air box configuration recommended.
Applicability: 2020-21 Arctic Cat Wildcat XX
When what you got isn't doing your ride demands justice, it's time to get your purchase on at Side By Side Stuff. We've got one of the largest UTV aftermarket parts and accessories selections on the planet, and we'd love nothing more than to get you outfitted. Suppose it's more power and torque you're after. In that case, the Wildcat XX Titan Slip-On Exhaust by HMF has your name written all over it.
HMF did the dang thang with this construction. Enjoy an almost complete 304 stainless steel build with five-inch diameter shells. Choose between the all-loud and powerful Titan Loud XL or Titan Quiet. The significant difference is the noise level. However, you are going to get a bit more hp with the loud SxS exhaust kit. You can bank you will get around four horsepower gains and around three pounds of torque. It sounds aggressive, looks mean, and give you the power you need for the experience you want. Do you hear it calling out to you now? Purchase up!Features:
- Built to withstand extreme temperatures, increase torque and horse power, add durability and improve exhaust tone
- 5" diameter exhaust shells are stainless steel
- Virtually the entire exhaust is 304 stainless steel
- Deep aggressive sound
- Titan Quiet has a mechanical core designed to produce incredible horsepower while keeping sound levels to a minimum, approximately 1-2dB above stock
- Titan Loud (XL) has an unrestricted internal core design to product maximum horsepower at an incredibly loud volume, approximately 3-7dB above stock
- Picks up approximately 4 horsepower and 3 lbs. of torque