- Fuel tuning is absolutely required when installing this exhaust, failure to do so will void the warranty of the exhaust and possibly your machine
- Gun Metal and Blackout finish takes up to an additional 10 days to ship.
Applicability: 2019-21 Honda Talon 1000X / Talon 1000R / Talon 1000X-4
As the proud owner of a Honda Talon 1000, your weekends have probably become consumed with where you are taking it next. With such a fun machine, you want to the most of every ride, and you may be looking for a way to get even more performance from your Talon 1000. Upgrading your exhaust with the HMF Titan Slip-On Exhaust is an easy way to increase in horsepower and torque that will allow you power through any obstacle. Not only will you get improved performance, but the system is approximately nine pounds lighter than the stock exhaust!
HMF gives you the option of loud or louder! A Titan Quiet that is designed to produce incredible horsepower while keeping sound levels to a minimum. The second options, a Titan Loud (XL) features an unrestricted internal core, producing maximum horsepower at high volume. Built to withstand extreme temperatures, increase torque and power, add durability, and improve exhaust tone Side By Side Stuff is proud to offer this excellent product for your Honda Talon 1000.Features:
- Built to withstand extreme temperatures, increase torque and horse power, add durability and improve exhaust tone
- 5" diameter exhaust shells are stainless steel
- Virtually the entire exhaust is 304 stainless steel
- Deep aggressive sound
- Titan Quiet has a mechanical core designed to produce incredible horsepower while keeping sound levels to a minimum, approximately 2dB louder than stock
- Titan Loud (XL) has an unrestricted internal core design to product maximum horsepower at an incredibly loud volume, approximately 5dB louder than stock
- Approximately 3 horsepower and 3 lb. of torque gain throughout the power curve
- Weighs approximately 9 lbs. less than stock exhaust