Applicability: 2014-17 Arctic Cat Wildcat TrailNOTE:
- Gun Metal and Blackout finish takes up to an additional 10 days to ship.
- The Arctic Cat Trail will run lean at low speeds without a fuel controller. Improper air/fuel ratio can lead to engine and/or exhaust system damage not covered under warranty.
One way to increase your horsepower and torque on you Arctic Cat Wildcat Trail through the power curve is to add the Slip On Exhaust System by HMF Racing. While the Titan Quiet has a mechanical core designed to give you incredible horsepower, it will keep the volume levels to a minimum. If you are wanting to be heard then the best choice for you is the Titan Loud (XL) with its unrestricted internal core design to give you maximum horsepower and incredibly loud volume. Either way you will be impressed with the deep aggressive sound and increase in your power.
These quality slip on exhaust systems has USFS approved spark arrestors, high performance glass wool packing and are water tight sealed. Virtually the entire exhaust is 304 stainless steel, including the 5” diameter exhaust shell. The Titan Loud (XL) is typically 4-6dB above the stock muffler where the Quiet is 1-2dB louder than stock. While the sound doesn't increase greatly either way you go, the horsepower and torque will. You'll see a 10-15% approximate horsepower and torque gain through the entire power curve, giving your machine that extra boost you've been craving.
- Built to withstand extreme temperatures, increase torque and horse power, add durability and improve exhaust tone
- 5" diameter exhaust shells are stainless steel
- Virtually the entire exhaust is 304 stainless steel
- Deep aggressive sound
- Titan Quiet has a mechanical core designed to produce incredible horsepower while keeping sound levels to a minimum
- Titan Loud (XL) has an unrestricted internal core design to product maximum horsepower at an incredibly loud volume
- TIG welded shut inlet ensures water tight seal
- USFS approved spark arrestor
- High performance glass wool packing
- Approximately 10-15% horsepower and torque gain throughout the power curve