NOTE: Gun Metal and Blackout finish takes up to an additional 10 days to ship.
Applicability: 2017 Polaris ACE 900 XC
We all are always looking for that next performance boost, after all when it comes to power you can never have enough. Thatís why here at SideBySideStuff.com we are always working with manufacturers and distributors to find the best products to boost the power and performance of your side by sides. One product thatís sure to boost the performance of your Polaris ACE 900 XC is this HMF Titan Slip On Exhaust System. This is because adding exhaust to anything is a surefire way to increase the power of a motor due to the factory exhaust components being held to a much more restrictive design.
HMF has designed their exhausts to be nothing but performance boosters and noise restrictions do not inhibit there designs like the OE Systems. By adding this particular system to your machine youíre going to improve the efficiency of your exhaust system and allow for the motor to expel the exhaust gases at a much less restricted rate. The Titan Series system comes with your choice of baffle designs when it comes time to purchase. The Titan Quiet system features a more restrictive quieter design while the Titan Loud System is less restrictive and is rightly loud, hence its name the Titan Loud. Regardless of your choice when adding this system to your machine you also need to add the HMF Optimizer or ECU flash to adjust the fuel tables of your computer. This is because the systems free flowing design can cause your machine to lean out and potentially void the HMF warranty of their exhaust and potentially even your manufacturer or extended warranty of your machine. Features:
- Built to withstand extreme temperatures, increase torque and horse power, add durability and improve exhaust tone
- 5" diameter exhaust shells are stainless steel
- Virtually the entire exhaust is 304 stainless steel
- Deep aggressive sound
- Titan Quiet has a mechanical core designed to produce incredible horsepower while keeping sound levels to a minimum and is only 1 dB louder than stock
- Titan Loud (XL) has an unrestricted internal core design to product maximum horsepower at an incredibly loud volume and is 4 dB louder than stock
- TIG welded shut inlet ensures water tight seal
- USFS approved spark arrestor
- High performance glass wool packing
- Approximately 5 lbs. less than the stock muffler
- Can mount with or without the rear stock plastic