- Gun Metal and Blackout finish takes up to an additional 10 days to ship.
- Fuel tuning is absolutely required when installing this exhaust, failure to do so will void the warranty of the exhaust and possibly your machine.
Applicability: 2008-13 Yamaha Rhino 700
Exhaust systems are a great option to boost performance for your Yamaha Rhino 700. The guys at HMF Racing have you covered with the Titan Slip On Exhaust. With an aftermarket slip on exhaust system, you can achieve the sound you want, the power boost you crave and the look that makes your friends jealous.
This slip on exhaust system is designed to withstand extreme temperatures, increases torque and horsepower while insuring a superior durability while out on the trail. The exhaust shell is made from 304 stainless steel. The system has a choice of different core systems between Titan XL and the Titan (Quiet). The Titan XL (Loud) has an unrestricted core designed to product maximum horsepower at an extremely loud volume. The Titan Quiet has a mechanical core designed to produce incredible horsepower while keeping sound levels at a quieter level. The HMF Titan system has a truly deep aggressive sound; this is due in part to the high performance glass wool packing. So if you’re looking for a way to improve your horse power band by approximately 10% on the Yamaha Rhino the HMF Titan is the system.Features:
- Built to withstand extreme temperatures, increase torque and horse power, add durability and improve exhaust tone
- 5" diameter exhaust she1ls are stainless steel
- Virtually the entire exhaust is 304 stainless steel
- Deep aggressive sound
- Titan Quiet has a mechanical core designed to produce incredible horsepower while keeping sound levels to a minimum
- Titan Loud (XL) has an unrestricted internal core design to product maximum horsepower at an incredibly loud volume
- TIG welded shut inlet ensures water tight seal
- USFS approved spark arrestor
- High performance glass wool packing
- Approximately 10% horsepower gain across the power curve and a tremendous increase in torque