- Gun Metal and Blackout finish takes up to an additional 10 days to ship.
- Fuel tuning is absolutely required when installing this exhaust, failure to do so will void the warranty of the exhaust and possibly your machine.
Applicability: 2016-18 Yamaha Wolverine and Wolverine R-Spec
The Yamaha Wolverine R-Spec is a truly impressive machine in the aspect of performance as with all things powersports and your machine is no exception! Exhaust has a direct reflection on the performance of all motors, both stock and modified, and our friends kept that in mind when developing the Titan Series Exhaust for the Yamaha Wolverine. Take a look at the features that the Titan Series mufflers offers you!
The 5” diameter shell is made almost exclusively from 304 stainless steel to help withstand extreme temps and any abuse you can throw it through. The muffler has two different options for core material to appeal to two different enthusiasts. The Titan Loud (XL) has an unrestricted core design that is engineered to increase horsepower and torque at a louder volume approximately 9dB louder than the stock exhaust muffler. Whereas the Titan quiet core has a mechanical core designed to gain horsepower and while keeping sound levels just 2dB louder than stock. Both mufflers offer the deep aggressive sound that HMF is known for. So if you’re looking for a good quick power adder take a look at the Titan Series Slip On mufflers available here at Side by Side Stuff.Features:
- Built to withstand extreme temperatures, increase torque and horse power, add durability and improve exhaust tone
- 5" diameter exhaust she1ls are stainless steel
- Virtually the entire exhaust is 304 stainless steel
- Deep aggressive sound
- Titan Quiet has a mechanical core designed to produce incredible horsepower while keeping sound levels to a minimum
- Titan Loud (XL) has an unrestricted internal core design to product maximum horsepower at an incredibly loud volume
- TIG welded shut inlet ensures water tight seal
- USFS approved spark arrestor
- High performance glass wool packing
- Approximately 4-5 horsepower gain throughout the RPM range
- Titan Series is approximately 2dB louder than stock
- Titan XL Series is approximately 9dB louder than stock