- Due to California emission regulations, this item CANNOT ship to California.
- MUST use Raptor 660 center intake valve spring (NOT included). All other valve springs stock.
Applicability: 2004-07 Yamaha Rhino 660
Is your Yamaha Rhino 660 due for a service upgrade aftermarket style? Keeping your utility vehicle in top notch performance condition ensures your workhorse will be providing you muscle for years to come. At some point you will begin to realize a power loss or possibly a little choking when it's time to get busy. When you're ready for a serious performance increase you can find it with this Hot Cams Stage 1 Camshaft.
The UTV aftermarket hard part is engineered to enhance the functions of your stock engine by maximizing the efficiency. An increase in airflow and fuel going into the engine provides optimal performance while being fuel proficient. The Stage 1 UTV camshaft will hook your Rhino 660 up with additional torque output in the RPM range. This function will supply the sxs with a boosted throttle torque as well as peak torque for the ultimate and some see an increase in horsepower as well! You can get your UTV aftermarket parts for the ultimate performance increase at SideBySideStuff.com and for any question feel free to call our friendly reps!Features:
- Single cam engine
- Improved acceleration, more bottom-end and no top-end loss
- Uses stock auto-decompression mechanism
- Exhaust Duration (Degrees at 1mm): 248.00
- Exhaust Lift (mm): 9.12
- Exhaust Lobe Center (Degrees): 104.50
- Exhaust Valve Lash (mm): 0.25
- Intake Duration (Degrees at 1mm): 247.00
- Intake Lift (mm): 9.02
- Intake Lobe Center (Degrees): 104.50
- Intake Valve Lash (mm): 0.20