- This kit does not fit with the Fosgate Stage 3 & Stage 4 sound system upgrades.
- Images above are shown with optional In Cab Heat Control dial.
Applicability: 2016-21 Polaris General 1000 and General 4 1000Features:
MaxStat Inline Coolant Bypass Thermostat Features:
- Fits completely up in behind the right side of the dash
- Three speed fan
- 14,600 BTU output
- Adjustable louvers
- 6 vents - (2) 2" vents mount on each side of the dash top to defrost the windshield, (2) 2” vents mount in the center dash panel and (2) 3” vents mount in the lower dash area
- Heater intake comes from inside the cab where the air is cleaner and warmer
- Custom CNC made alloy Y connectors that connect directly to the engines cooling system for fast heat
- Kit includes custom CNC laser cut mounting brackets, heater hoses and duct hoses, hose clamps, new and improved vents, hole saws, grommets, switch, wiring loom and terminals, templates, your specific mounting bracket with hardware, and instructions.
- Three year limited manufacturer's warranty
Optional In Dash Heat Control:
- Directs all engine coolant to your cab heater making the output of your heater at its maximum
- Opens to let coolant flow though the radiator when the cooling system requires it to keep the UTV engine at an optimal temperature
- CNC machined aluminum
- 5/8 barbed heater hose output
- Ships with a replaceable 180' thermostat
Imagine braving a brutally cold winter in the warmth of your cab only to have one of those odd, unseasonal days where the outside temp has you sweating! Turning down the fan speed is simply not enough. That's where the In Cab Heat Control comes into play. This baby allows you to control the flow of coolant to the heater with the turn of a dial. No longer will you have to reach into the wheel well to manually shut off the flow from the heater core to cool you down. Take it easy and order one today!