- This kit does not fit with the Fosgate Stage 3 & Stage 4 sound system upgrades.
- Images above are shown with optional In Cab Heat Control dial.
Applicability: 2016-23 Polaris General 1000 and General 4 1000
Outfitting your bike with a General 1000 Under Dash Cab Heater with a Defrost system will allow you to pound ground even in a wintery mess. It's one heckuva durable UTV accessory that can handle the harsh environment while blasting warmth as you shoot through the snowy path. It's a full kit, so everything you need comes in the package, from the brackets and Y-connectors to the hoses and vents.
The side-by-side cab heater offers 14,600 BTU output and has a three-speed fan. There is no question this sucker can warm up your situation with quickness. Especially with six two-inch vents mounted to the dash and the floorboard. Then, factor in the defrost system. Now you'll be able to keep visibility even when Jack Frost is being overbearing.
Why settle for anything less than the best if you don't have to? With Side By Side Stuff and our selection of General 1000 parts and accessories, you can beef up your buggy into a winter rig in no time. So, what's left to discuss? Get your purchase on!Features:
Optional In Dash Heat Control:
- Fits completely up in behind the right side of the dash
- Three speed fan
- 14,600 BTU output
- Adjustable louvers
- 6 vents - (2) 2" vents mount on each side of the dash top to defrost the windshield, (2) 2” vents mount in the center dash panel and (2) 3” vents mount in the lower dash area
- Heater intake comes from inside the cab where the air is cleaner and warmer
- Custom CNC made alloy Y connectors that connect directly to the engines cooling system for fast heat
- Kit includes custom CNC laser cut mounting brackets, heater hoses and duct hoses, hose clamps, new and improved vents, hole saws, grommets, switch, wiring loom and terminals, templates, your specific mounting bracket with hardware, and instructions
- Three year limited manufacturer's warranty
Imagine braving a brutally cold winter in the warmth of your cab only to have one of those odd, unseasonal days where the outside temp has you sweating! Turning down the fan speed is simply not enough. That's where the In Cab Heat Control comes into play. This baby allows you to control the flow of coolant to the heater with the turn of a dial. No longer will you have to reach into the wheel well to manually shut off the flow from the heater core to cool you down. Take it easy and order one today!