The trick to picking out the right UTV aftermarket tires for you and your Polaris Ranger is knowing your needs. Asking yourself questions like "what do I use my machine for?" or "what types of terrains do I travel on the most?" is most important. After all your Kubota RTV is your farm muscle, making it vital to have the right tires to do the job you need it to do. Check out these D.O.T. Approved ITP Versa Cross 8-Ply Radial Tires as they are ideal for the hardworking utility vehicles who do most their heavy lifting on compact surfaces or pavement.
The UTV parts feature deep rim guards and "tough tread" rubber compound to protect those eye popping aftermarket rims while providing wear and tear prevention. With a non-directional tread pattern and shallow lug depth you will get the most traction for the pavement travelling while being completely stable on offroad terrain. These made in the U.S.A aftermarket tires are compliant with D.O.T. standards making them ideal for you UTV enthusiast who utilizes their utility vehicles more for work purposes. Having an offroad vehicle means you need all terrain quality tires to avoid damaging your wheels or constantly having to replace your goods. Upgrade your tires today with the aftermarket Versa Cross tires!Features:
- 8 ply radial construction
- Designed to excel on hard-packed surfaces
- Compliant with D.O.T standards
- Super-deep rim guard for rim lip protection on styled aftermarket wheels
- "Tough Tread" rubber compound to protect against cuts, chips and tread wear
- 3/4 inch lug depth with center lug channel
- Non-directional tread pattern
- Reinforced belts for increased traction and unequaled puncture resistance
- Made in the U.S.A.