Applicability: 2004-13 Yamaha Rhino 450 / Rhino 660 / Rhino 700
If you use your Yamaha Rhino very much, then you probably already have some type of front windshield on it, most likely a full windshield. While that will give you a lot of protection from debris, that can cause dust to be sucked back into your cab by creating a low air pressure area. Help prevent you and your passengers from choking on dust with the J. Strong Rear Dust Guard / Cab Back.
The rear shield is made from 30 gauge, clear, flexible acrylic, giving you a clear view for years to come. With the cab back, you'll receive four yards of Velcro tape, giving you a tight fit that will look great on your UTV. It will also include (2) four vinyl patches sewn in at the seatbelt hardware location to help protect from rubbing.
Click to view EK117 Rhino Installation Instructions
- Made from 30 gauge, clear, flexible acrylic
- 1 1/2" Velcro hook compatible material around the sides and bottom
- 1 1/2" top panel with plastic snap mounting strip sewn in
- (2) 4x6 vinyl patches sewn in at the location of seatbelt hardware to help prevent rubbing
- (4) 1" Velcro straps on both sides with plastic hooks to make a snug fit on the Rhino Rollover protection bars
- 4 yards of Velcro tape supplied
- Full 52" x 33" of clear acrylic for a clear view