Applicability: Fits Full Size
- 2005-08 Ranger 500 / 700
- 2009-14 Ranger XP 700 / XP 800
- 2011-17 Ranger 6x6
- 2011-14 Ranger Diesel
- 2016-20 Ranger Full Size 570 (with round roll bars)
Looking for just the right top to go on your Ranger? Here at Side By Side Stuff, we offer you a strong, durable top that also gives you a way to really jam out on the trails. This J.Strong top with 4 55 watt lights included and JBL MR-145.3 stereo pre-installed you can enjoy your ride in any conditions day or night!
With this top you are only adding to the outstanding style your Polaris Ranger already has. Constructed of a twin sheet thermoformed HMWPE polyethylene featuring UV protection you won't have to worry about this top fading or breaking easily. This top comes to you complete with an already pre-wired 6 switch panel, lights and a stereo with marine grade speakers that allows you to listen to your favorite FM/AM channels or personal tunes while riding.
J.Strong Top Features:
- Made of twin sheet thermoformed construction.
- HMWPE polyethylene with UV protection. Easily mounted.
- J. Strong tops sleek design combines well with the design of the Polaris
- Ranger in conjunction with added protection from the weather.
- Pre-Wired with a 6 switch panel.
- Top comes with Jansen Marine Grade stereo and speakers installed.
- Marine cover for extra protection for the stereo.
- Marine grade speakers.
- Includes (4) 4 inch 55w lights.
The JBL MR-145.3
that are included in this top by J.Strong Industries is a great addition to your Polaris Ranger no matter what model you have. With either a Ranger 500, Full Size Ranger 700 or Full Size Ranger 800 you can jam out and your tunes will sound great thanks to the Boss marine grade Speakers J.Strong has included with this top! With the option to listen to either AM/FM Radio, Ipod, MP3 or your favorite CD your options aren't limited like they are in most other stereo tops.
JBL MR-145.3 Features:
- Fixed face
- 4 x 45 Watts
- Front protected Aux in
- Single line output terminal
- Pre-amp fader control
- ESP (Electronic Shock Protection)
- Positive display
- Electronic volume control
- Rear USB connection
- Volume attenuator
- Random/repeat play
- Intro scan
- European tuning
- Installation size: 7-1/8”W x 2-1/8”H x 6-3/4”D
- Overall size: 7-5/16”W x 2-1/4”H x 7-3/4”D
Boss/SSL Speaker Features:
Click to view Installation Instructions for 2005-08 Ranger
Click to view Installation Instructions for 2009 Ranger
Click to view Installation Instructions for 2010-14 Ranger
- 2 - 5.25" 2-way Marine Speakers
- 2 - 6.5" 2-way Marine Speakers
- Dimensions: 36" Wide x 9" Tall x 15" Deep
- Weight: 19 lbs.
- Power Draw: 10.3 amps