- A 2-inch hitch receiver is required to use the 3 Point Hitch System. The 48" Accessory Tool Bar or 60" Accessory Tool Bar is required to use with Kolpin's Dirtworks Implements. The Tool Bar is NOT included, but can be purchased on our site separately.
- Rear Blade pictured is not included and is for illustration purposes only, however, it can be purchased separately.
- Product is shipped freight. Please inspect product carefully before signing and accepting shipment. Once product has been signed for, we are no longer liable for damages that incurred during shipping.
Kolpin's innovative Dirtworks 3-point Hitch System has made doing chores and work around the farm easier than ever. One of the implements for this system is the Chisel Plow/Scarifier that can be used with any UTV outfitted with Kolpin's hitch and tool bar. When combined with Kolpin's Rear Blade, it can be used as a Box Blade Scarifier or alone as a chisel plow.
As a scarifier is ideal for loosening material for more efficient box scraper use. As a chisel plow, you can clear away roots, sod and debris for preparation of food plots and other land maintenance. Hardened steel plow teeth loosen hard packed surfaces such as driveways, sand trails or can be used to cut into hard, solid soil. The blade height is adjustable allowing customization for specific ground types and provide extra clearance during transportation.Features:
- 2-in-1 - blade scarifier or can be used as a chisel plow
- 6 1/2" heavy-duty steel plow teeth are great to loosen hard packed surfaces
- Adjustable blade height for various ground types and extra ground clearance
Kolpin recommends the use of a separate tool bar for mounting convenience of the Chisel Plow/Scarifier teeth if you are utilizing other DirtWorks implementsKolpin 1-year Limited Warranty:
Kolpin Powersports is proud of the craftsmanship and materials used in producing our high-quality ATV and UTV products. Kolpin Powersports warrant our products to be free from defects due to materials or workmanship for a period of ONE (1) year to the original purchaser with proof of purchase. This warranty covers product found to be defective under normal use and conditions. Kolpin Powersports will, at our discretion, either repair or replace any defective product covered by this warranty. This warranty does not include reimbursement for labor or related costs in the event of component failure. View Manual