Applicability: 2013-18 Can Am Maverick and Maverick Max
We know that you love to tear up the trails with your Can Am. We also know that when you're out riding, you want to avoid some of the mud and debris while keeping a clear view, which is why we offer the Kolpin Half Windshield for your side by side.
The half windshield is a great way to help deflect some of the wind, mud and debris but allow you to keep your view unobstructed, unlike full windshields. This half windshield is made from .177 inch polycarbonate, and with a super easy installation, you can put the windshield on in just minutes and get back to what you love most, riding!
The rubber cushioned loop clamps and stainless steel hardware with black-coated finish ensure a durable, tight fitting installation. With all the hardware and instructions included, you can be assured that you won't have any complications. One of the best features? The half windshield is trailerable when fastened securely.
View Installation InstructionsPLEASE READ: Upon receipt of your windshield and prior to removing the protective film
- 0.177" general purpose polycarbonate
- Rubber cushioned loop clamps
- All hardware (nuts and bolts) are stainless steel with black coated finish
- Easy installation, no drilling required
- Comes complete with mounting hardware and installation instructions
Once protective film is removed, the windshield is no longer returnable or refundable.
- Inspect for any damages, including scratches protruding through the protective film
- Ensure product satisfaction
- Confirm correct fitment