Applicability: Fits most bars between 1" - 2" and Pro-Fit Roll Cages
When it comes to your UTV nothing beats the versatility of your machine. You can use your machine for just about anything, from creating the perfect food plot to a rig ready to go ice fishing, it does it all. If you’re a UTV and ice fishing enthusiast, then you know the struggles of trying to carry all you gear to that perfect spot. There’s only so much room in your UTV’s bed, and with augers, rods, and other tools, it fills up fast. Here at Side By Side Stuff we kept the UTV and outdoor enthusiast in mind, and offer you the Kolpin Stronghold Ice Rod Boot w| Auto Latch Mount.
Designed to work in conjunction with any side by sides that utilize roll-cages up to two inches in diameter or profit mounts, it can fit a wide selection of machines. The case in the system can store up to 6 ice rods, perfect for anyone looking to teach the ropes to a friend or when you need extra rods on hand. With the durable EPDM latches you can be sure that the case stays closed and your rods are secure. Available here at Side by Side Stuff, grab your Kolpin Stronghold Ice Rod Boot and Auto Latch Mount today, and get out on the ice and drop a line for us!Ice Rod Boot Features:
Auto Latch Mount Features:
- Stores up to 6 fishing rods, up to 36 inches in length
- Includes durable protective shell
- Integrated tie downs for additional securing
- Durable EPDM latches allow quick access and locking ability
- Includes removable foam liner with shock absorbing foam
- Made in the USA!
- Auto-latch design provides quick and secure attachment to UTVs
- Made from powder coated steel and glass reinforced nylon composite
- Includes spring loaded latch with stainless steel spring
- Mounts with u-bolts and universal mounting hardware or KXP plungers for Polaris UTV bed rails using the Polaris lock and ride system
- Precision angled adjustment for a custom fit
Shared Shipping Program: You pay $12.00 shipping/handling and Side By Side Stuff pays the rest! View 30810 Mount Installation Instructions View 30815 Mount Installation Instructions