- The photos above are a representation of the Lexan Windshield, Top and Rear Window, there are no accurate photos available of this product installed on the New Holland Rustler 120/125.
- It is not recommended to exceed 45 mph with soft goods installed on machine.
Applicability: New Holland Rustler 120 and Rustler 125
When you are out and about in your New Holland Rustler are you constantly battling Mother Nature? If that’s the case, perhaps adding some accessories to your UTV to help combat the exposure like the Lexan Windshield, Top and Rear Window by Over Armour Offroad would be the way to go. Providing you and your passengers the protection you need with one purchase you get a full windshield to keep the wind out of your face, a soft top to keep the sun or rain off of your head, and a soft rear panel to keep the backdraft of dust out of your cab. With this kit your passengers will thank you for the protection from the elements.
Shipped to you with everything you need to install, you will receive the stainless steel hardware for installing the windshield, as well as self-adhesive Velcro and strong rare-earth magnets to provide you with a custom fit of the top and rear panel. The vinyl is waterproof, puncture resistant, tear resistant, fade resistant, abrasion resistant, and basically designed for any weather or terrain you may encounter. The windshield is designed to provide a great fit with a rubber seal that runs the width of your machine and will still allow you to have access to your storage compartment under your hood. Look no further than Side By Side Stuff, we have plenty of options when it comes to protecting you and your passengers, or to accessorize your Rustler.Features:
Optional Hard Coating:
- Constructed of professional grade marine textile
- Waterproof, puncture resistant, tear resistant, fade resistant, and abrasion resistant
- Lexan Polycarbonate is 1/4" thick
- Attached using completely stainless steel hardware that will not rust
- Rear window is constructed out of durable Aquaview Vinyl
- Design allows for easy access to the storage compartment under the hood
- Self-adhesive Velcro & strong rare-earth magnets combine to provide you with a custom fit
- Installation & care instructions included
When UTV enthusiasts get out to hit the trails or the job site, having a windshield along for the ride can make for that much more of a comfortable trip. After finding that perfect windshield for your machine, you're going to want to make sure it lasts, and with the MR10 Hard Coating added to your windshield it'll extend it's life that much more. This hard coating helps to prevent scratches or gouges that can come along the way on those rougher trails. With the MR10's ability to prevent abrasions but still provide crystal clear clarity, this hard coating meets all your windshield needs!PLEASE READ: Upon receipt of your windshield and prior to removing the protective film
Once protective film is removed, the windshield is no longer returnable or refundable. View Windshield Care Instructions
- Inspect for any damages, including scratches protruding through the protective film
- Ensure product satisfaction
- Confirm correct fitment