When it comes to your UTV, nothing beats the power and performance it brings to every ride. If you’re like any of us UTV enthusiasts, then hitting muddy back-country trails and mud bogs full throttle is all apart of owning a great machine. When it comes time to replace your worn out tires with something that can handle the aggressive trails, you’re going to want something constructed specifically to handle the trails. That’s why here at Side By Side Stuff we offer you the Maxxis Mud Bug 6-Ply Tires.
The Maxxis Mud Bug is tire built for battle, it has extra deep lugs to help provide you the maximum traction on even the muddiest terrain. Angled tread bars divert the mud away from the tire giving you a more and improved grip for the most extreme riding conditions. The reinforced carcass ridge technology gives your machine strength, reduces the weight and sheds mud. Made with a comprehensive tread pattern, these tires delivers superior traction without sacrificing performance, ride and comfort.Features:
- Comprehensive tread pattern delivers superior traction in mud, without sacrificing performance or ride comfort
- 30mm tread bar height provides superior traction in the deepest mud
- Reinforced Carcass Ridge (RCR) Technology delivers strength, reduces weight and sheds mud
- Dual Stage Lugs (DSL) add to the overall tread lug strength
- Sweeping, angled tread bars move mud out from the tread, enabling riders to tackle the most extreme riding conditions
- One of the lightest mud tires on the market and easy to mount