Having a rockin' sound system is a top priority for many UTV enthusiasts. What better way to make your buddies jealous? We know that as a general rule, you're always looking for a way to one-up your friends and having an awesome audio system is a great way to accomplish this. The MB Quart 4 Channel Powersport Amplifier can help you accomplish this by giving you the ability to hook up more speakers to your existing system.
The amplifier is designed specifically for off-road vehicles and is water resistant so it will stand up to nearly all the abuse you can throw at it. The compact amplifier has proprietary full range class D technology, allowing for a great sound quality and an unusually loud volume to fit into the very limited space. With 4 channels that 80 watts apiece, you can deliver great sound to four speakers, improving your stereo system.Features:
View Installation Instructions
- No wiring kit included
- Four channel operation allows for flexible installation, run in four channel or bridged mono mode
- Full Range Class D
- Signal to noise ratio of >90dB
- Frequency response of 20Hz-20kHz
- RCA audio input
- 1 x 30 Amps fusing
- ABYC and ASTM certified, which means it uses conformal coated PC boards to resist corrosion from salt spray and moisture
- Q-Stasis pre-amplifier stage reduces incoming noise from source units to dramatically improve sound quality
- 2 pair of RCA nickel-plated inputs
- Aluminum heat sink quickly dissipates heat to allow the amplifier to run lower impedance for longer duration
- Dual coil Pulse Width Modulated power supply keeps voltage constant throughout the Ultra-Fi output devices
- Quick disconnect wires and RCA connections allow you to quickly remove amplifer when you are putting machine up for the winter of as a security precaution
- Gold-plated power, ground, speaker and RCA corrosion resistant connections
- Monitor thermal, overload, DC, and speaker short protection with lighted indicators on the amplifier end panel offer three-stage protection circuits
- Water resistant for durability in any environment
- Weight of 2.16 lbs.
- Dimensions 3.7" x 5.51" x 1.77"