Whether you have a Polaris RZR, Can Am Maverick, Kawasaki Teryx, Honda Pioneer or other side by side, if you have a stereo system and want to add another subwoofer, we have just what you need with the MB Quart 1 Channel Nautic Amplifier. This one channel amplifier is a great choice if you want to add a single subwoofer or subwoofer system.
MB Quart designed this amplifier specifically for off-road vehicles, which means that it can stand up to nearly any type of conditions that you want to ride in. The compact size allows it to be mounted practically anywhere and the proprietary full range class D technology gives you great sound quality and an unusually loud volume for a very limited space. Check out the specifications below to see if this amplifier is the best fit for your audio system.
Click to view Installation Instructions
- No wiring kit included
- Great for single subwoofer or subwoofer system
- Full Range Class D
- Signal to noise ratio of >100dB
- Frequency response of 100Hz-300Hz
- RCA audio input
- 1 x30 Amps fusing
- ABYC and ASTM certified, which means it uses conformal coated PC boards to resist corrosion from salt spray and moisture
- Q-Stasis pre-amplifier stage reduces incoming noise from source units to dramatically improve sound quality
- 2 pair of RCA nickel-plated inputs
- Aluminum heat sink quickly dissipates heat to allow the amplifier to run lower impedance for longer duration
- Dual coil Pulse Width Modulated power supply keeps voltage constant throughout the Ultra-Fi output devices
- Wired Bass Remote allows adjustments to bass frequencies to be made from the control mounted anywhere in the vehicle.
- Quick disconnect wires and RCA connections allow you to quickly remove amplifer when you are putting machine up for the winter of as a security precaution
- Gold-plated power, ground, speaker and RCA corrosion resistant connections
- Monitor thermal, overload, DC, and speaker short protection with lighted indicators on the amplifier end panel offer three-stage protection circuits
- Water resistant for durability in any environment
- Weight of 2.09 lbs.
- Dimensions 3.7" x 5.51" x 1.77"