Adding a subwoofer to your stereo system can be a great upgrade for your side by side but want to add a little customization to it at the same time? We have the perfect solution for you with the MB Quart 10" Illuminated Shallow Mount 600 Watt Subwoofer. This subwoofer will add a special look to your Kawasaki Teryx, Can Am Maverick, Polaris RZR or other UTV.
The subwoofer will kick your audio system up a notch in the sound category, which will turn heads and make your friends and family jealous. With the illumination options, you'll get second looks and a unique look. Marine certified, UVA paint coating and a water resistant spider allows the subwoofer to last for a long time in nearly all conditions. The 600 watt peak power and 300 watt RMS power ensures that this subwoofer doesn't just look great but also has plenty of power.
Optional N1-RC Remote Control
This remote control will control the illumination for the 10" Illuminated Shallow Mount 600 Watt Subwoofer. By using the remote control, you will have virtually limitless color choices, with color on, off, strobe and programmed "light shows" possible. This is required to control the lighting system and to sync multiple illuminated subwoofers or speakers.
Click to view Installation Instructions
- No wiring kit included
- Without the optional N1-RC remote control, the illuminated subwoofer will only use the pre-programmed demo mode.
- Designed to perform optimally in free-air applications but can perform in as small as 0.45 cubic feet sealed enclosure
- IPX67 certified, Conformal Coated, UVA Certified, CEA426B
- Marine certified with UVA paint coating to help protect against sun fade; conformal coated crossover components protect against fresh and salt water spray as well as dust an sand.
- Tested to the highest marine and motorsports standards for resisting the elements
- Impedance of 4 Ohm single coil
- 82dB sensitivity
- Designed to fit in less than 3" of depth
- Woven red aramid fiber composite spider to stabilize the cone and voice coil in all musical situations. Aramid fibers don't degrade over time and aren't susceptible to temperature swings
- UVA protected, water resistant composite polypropylene cone with NBR rubber surround mounted on a lightweight fiber reinforced composite frame
- Has high temperature copper voice coil that's wound on a Kapton former which allows the voice coil to handle more power while remaining light in weight and resist corrosion
- High energy strontium ferrite magnet for high output with minimal amplifier power
- Gold plated push and insert to resist corrosion and aide in easy of installation
- Mounting diameter: 9.05"
- Outside diameter: 10.72"
- Mounting depth: 2.83"
- Mounting height with grill and gasket: 4.65"