Want to add additional speakers to your sound system? At SideBySideStuff.com, we can help you take your audio system to the next level with the MB Quart 2 Channel Nautic Amplifier. Make your friends and family jealous with all the great tunes that you'll be playing during your group rides.
This 2 x 200 watt compact amplifier is designed with UTVs in mind. The compact size allows you to place it just about anywhere and the water resistance allows you to continue riding like normal. Proprietary full range class D technology gives you a great sound quality and an unusual loud volume in a very limited space. Check out all the great features below and place your order today!
Click to view Installation Instructions
- No wiring kit included
- Two channel operation allows for flexible installation so you can run in two channel or bridge mono mode
- Full Range Class D
- Signal to noise ratio of >90dB
- Frequency response of 20Hz-20kHz
- RCA audio input
- 1 x 30 Amps fusing
- ABYC and ASTM certified, which means it uses conformal coated PC boards to resist corrosion from salt spray and moisture
- Q-Stasis pre-amplifier stage reduces incoming noise from source units to dramatically improve sound quality
- 1 pair of RCA nickel-plated inputs
- Aluminum heat sink quickly dissipates heat to allow the amplifier to run lower impedance for longer duration
- Dual coil Pulse Width Modulated power supply keeps voltage constant throughout the Ultra-Fi output devices
- Quick disconnect wires and RCA connections allow you to quickly remove amplifer when you are putting machine up for the winter of as a security precaution
- Gold-plated power, ground, speaker and RCA corrosion resistant connections
- Monitor thermal, overload, DC, and speaker short protection with lighted indicators on the amplifier end panel offer three-stage protection circuits
- Water resistant for durability in any environment
- Weight of 2.12 lbs.
- Dimensions 3.7" x 5.51" x 1.77"