If you're like most you enjoy background music while you're hard at work in your Honda Pioneer or jamming hard while you are trailblazing in your Arctic Cat Wildcat. You may have a system but aren't quite getting the push you'd like to get. For that, Side By Side Stuff says it's time to upgrade your system with some UTV aftermarket power. The MB Quart 5 Channel Powersport Amplifier is more than qualified for the job and here's why.
The UTV accessory features a full range class D rating with an outstanding signal to noise ratio and frequency response. Having a marine and powersport certification gives you peace of mind that your sxs is getting aftermarket quality integration specifically designed for offroad traveling. This UTV amplifier is even water resistant in any environment while having tons of characteristics to protect against overheating and corrosion. You can't beat this kind of power for this price, give your sound system a boost with this UTV aftermarket powersport amplifier!Features:
View Installation Instructions
- No wiring kit included
- Five channel operation allows for flexible installation, run in five channel or bridged mono mode
- Full Range Class D
- Signal to noise ratio of >90dB
- Frequency response of 20Hz-20kHz
- RCA audio input
- 1 x 40 Amps fusing
- Marine and powersport certified
- ABYC and ASTM certified, which means it uses conformal coated PC boards to resist corrosion from salt spray and moisture
- Q-Stasis pre-amplifier stage reduces incoming noise from source units to dramatically improve sound quality
- 2 pair of RCA nickel-plated inputs
- Aluminum heat sink quickly dissipates heat to allow the amplifier to run lower impedance for longer duration
- Dual coil Pulse Width Modulated power supply keeps voltage constant throughout the Ultra-Fi output devices
- Quick disconnect wires and RCA connections allow you to quickly remove amplifier when you are putting machine up for the winter of as a security precaution
- Nickel-plated power, ground, speaker and RCA corrosion resistant connections
- Monitor thermal, overload, DC, and speaker short protection with lighted indicators on the amplifier end panel offer three-stage protection circuits
- Water resistant for durability in any environment
- Weight of 3.35 lbs.
- Dimensions 3.7" x 8.46" x 1.77"