NOTE: Must be installed by an experienced audio installer. No vehicle specific instructions included. Wiring included.
- 2014-18 Polaris RZR XP 1000 / RZR XP Turbo / RZR XP 4 1000 / RZR XP 4 Turbo
- 2015-18 Polaris RZR 900 / RZR 900 XC / RZR S 900 / RZR 4 900 / RZR S 4 900
- 2016-18 Polaris RZR S 1000 and RZR S 4 1000
If you are looking for a premium audio system that looks great and performs even better right out of the box then you need to look at this all-inclusive Stage 1 Stereo Kit that is available here at SideBySideStuff.com! The kit comes with almost everything that you are going to need to get out on the trails and enjoy some tunes while out wheeling in your Polaris RZR XP 1000 or RZR S 900.
The Stage 1 Audio System is designed to lay down an impressive level of sound and custom appeal to your machine with two high quality 6.5” MB Quart speakers mounted in the high quality SSV Works in cab speaker enclosures. The system is powered by the MB Quart Bluetooth Controller System. The head unit also accepts a USB style input as well as RCA inputs. This means you have three options when it comes to getting your tunes playing while out in your RZR 900. If you are looking for a system that offers custom looks and performs greatly while out on the trails this MB Quart Stage 1 Stereo System is a great option for you and your machine! Be sure to take a look at the images and great additional information in regards to this kit that is available here at Side By Side Stuff.
Bluetooth Controller Features:
LED Speakers and Kick Panel Features:
- Extensively tested to be waterproof, dust proof and UV stable
- Large, waterproof buttons - play/pause, tracks forward/back, volume up/down and power on/off
- LCD display that is back-lit
- Input types - Bluetooth, RCA, USB
- 32' Bluetooth range
- Bluetooth Connect allows your phone or other Bluetooth enabled device to quickly pair to the controller
- Source types - AM/FM/Bluetooth
- 2v pre-amp voltage
- 20 x 4 RMS power output
- 40 x 4 peak power output
- Built in power - 4 channels with 40 watts of output. These channels remain active when running external amplifiers (RCA output) to run additional speakers in the cab.
- Weight: 1.5 lbs.
- Dimensions: 3.12" mounting hole
- Mounting depth: 2.87"
Click to view SSV Works Kick Panel Installation Instructions
- Marine certified.
- Protected against sun fade with UVA paint coating.
- Heavy duty ABS, injection formed cast enclosure provides strength and improved bass response wiht increased volume while remaining very lightweight.
- 1" pure titanium dome tweeter that provides very smooth musical response and high output with minimal required amplifier power.
- MB Quart 6.5" UVA protected, water resistant composite polypropylene cone with temperature stable Butyle rubber surround mounted on a lightweight composite frame.
- Water resistant spider - woven red Aramid fiber composite spider to stabilize the cone and voice coil in all musical situations. Armid fibers don't degrade over time and aren't susceptible to temperature swings.
- Voice coil is high temperature copper, wound on a Kapton former which allows the voice coil to handle more power while remaining lightweight.
- High energy strontium ferrite magnet for higher output with minimal amplifier power.
- IPX67 - tested to the highest marine and motorsports standards for resisting elements.
- Conformal coated, marine certified, Butterworth 12dB per octave crossover with PTC tweeter protection. Crossover components are protected against fresh and salt water spray, dust and sand.
- Speaker has 60 watts RMS power
- Speaker has 120 watts peak power
- Speaker weight: 2.1 lbs.
- Speaker mounting depth: 3.05"
- Enclosure is 100% fiberglass
- Enclosure has a black texture coated finish
- Enclosure max depth: 2.75"
- Enclosure dimensions: (L) 9.5" x (W) 10" x (H) 9"