NOTE: Does NOT include antenna.
- 2014-20 Polaris RZR XP 1000 / RZR XP Turbo / RZR XP 4 1000 / RZR XP 4 Turbo
- 2015-20 Polaris RZR 900 / RZR 900 XC / RZR S 900 / RZR 4 900 / RZR S 4 900
- 2016-20 Polaris RZR S 1000 and RZR S 4 1000
Are you looking to get down and dirty in your Polaris RZR XP 1000 in a new and more intense way? Side By Side Stuff has the UTV aftermarket accessories to increase your offroad experience and here is how. Music, for starters, takes everything to the next level. Unfortunately with the abuse you put your sxs through, getting quality sound seems out of reach. Or is it, get a load of this Stage Two Bluetooth and Radio Audio System by MB Quart and all it has to offer!
This UTV aftermarket upgrade includes a bluetooth controller, speakers and an amplifier with mounting brackets. With the UTV speakers being marine and powersport certified and an amp that is water and corrosion resistant, you can rest assured your sound system will be blasting your favorite songs through whatever abuse you choose to put your RZR XP Turbo through. To elevate your UTV experience get geared up with this aftermarket audio system!N2-WBT Features:
NH1-120B Speaker Features:
- Marine certified, waterproof wired Bluetooth pre-amp controller
- Simple audio output to connect to an amplifier - allows you to play music via any Bluetooth enabled device
- 32' Bluetooth range
- 2v pre-amp voltage
- Play/pause, tracks forward/back, volume up/down and power on/off buttons
- Bluetooth Connect allows your phone or other Bluetooth enabled device to quickly pair to the controller
- Unique fingertip joystick design
- Weight: 1lbs.
- Dimensions: 2" around
- Mounting depth: 2.5"
- DOES NOT FEATURE AM/FM TUNER
NA2-400.2 Amplifier and Mounting Bracket Features:
- 8 inch speakers
- IPX67, Conformal Coated, UVA Certified, CEA426B
- RMS power handling: 90 watts
- Peak powder handling: 180 watts
- Marine and powersport certified
- 8 inch speakers
- UHS (ultra-high sensitivity) Technology
- Wavelength Transparent Acoustic Lenses with a polypropylene cone
- RZR-POD8: Lower right and left speaker pods for 8 inch speakers included
View Installation InstructionsOptional Accessory Plugs:
- No wiring kit included
- Two channel operation allows for flexible installation so you can run in two channel or bridge mono mode
- Full Range Class D
- Signal to noise ratio of >90dB
- Frequency response of 20Hz-20kHz
- RCA audio input
- 1 x 30 Amps fusing
- ABYC and ASTM certified, which means it uses conformal coated PC boards to resist corrosion from salt spray and moisture
- Q-Stasis pre-amplifier stage reduces incoming noise from source units to dramatically improve sound quality
- 1 pair of RCA nickel-plated inputs
- Aluminum heat sink quickly dissipates heat to allow the amplifier to run lower impedance for longer duration
- Dual coil Pulse Width Modulated power supply keeps voltage constant throughout the Ultra-Fi output devices
- Quick disconnect wires and RCA connections allow you to quickly remove amplifer when you are putting machine up for the winter of as a security precaution
- Gold-plated power, ground, speaker and RCA corrosion resistant connections
- Monitor thermal, overload, DC, and speaker short protection with lighted indicators on the amplifier end panel offer three-stage protection circuits
- Water resistant for durability in any environment
- Weight of 2.12 lbs.
- Dimensions 3.7" x 5.51" x 1.77"
Any UTV enthusiast knows that when you are out on the trails with your favorite tunes the last thing you want is a dead cellphone battery. The Hifonics Accessory Plugs are the perfect solution to charge your phone or for just about any use when a USB or Aux cord is needed. This accessory plug allows for easy access to the USB and auxiliary rear inputs with a 10 foot USB and RCA extension and a choice of which style plug you prefer. With the MAXXLINK quality testing and waterproof construction this Hifonics Accessory Plug solves all your USB and Aux needs!