- 2014-20 Polaris RZR XP 1000 / RZR XP Turbo / RZR XP 4 1000 / RZR XP 4 Turbo
- 2015-20 Polaris RZR 900 / RZR 900 XC / RZR S 900 / RZR 4 900 / RZR S 4 900
- 2016-20 Polaris RZR S 1000 and RZR S 4 1000
Having a wicked sound system in your Polaris RZR XP S 1000 while trailblazing with your favorite music in the background will really get you amped up. If you are going to have a system in your ride you may as well get crazy with it. Integrating high-quality UTV aftermarket accessories that will make your sxs go boom with beats is the way to go. How about this MB Quart Subwoofer and Amplifier Kit for instance? This bad boy can get low and loud while you get geared up to pound ground!
This ten inch aftermarket subwoofer mounts up under your dash to keep from obstructing your field of view. With a full range class D UTV amplifier to add to the mix, you'll have plenty of power to maximize bass. The enclosures are water resistant for multiple environments and are ABYC and ASTM certified. If you're looking to add some boom boom to your RZR S 900 sound system get hooked up with the UTV aftermarket sub and amp available at Side By Side Stuff.FW1-254 Subwoofer Features:
NA2-400.1 Subwoofer Amplifier Features:
- 10 inch subwoofer
- RMS power handling: 300 Watts
- Peak power handling: 600 Watts
- RZR-SUB10 included, RZR specific underdash ported subwoofer enclosure
Optional Accessory Plugs:
- No wiring kit included
- Great for single subwoofer or subwoofer system
- Full Range Class D
- Signal to noise ratio of >100dB
- Frequency response of 100Hz-300Hz
- RCA audio input
- 1 x30 Amps fusing
- ABYC and ASTM certified, which means it uses conformal coated PC boards to resist corrosion from salt spray and moisture
- Q-stasis pre-amplifier stage reduces incoming noise from source units to dramatically improve sound quality
- 2 pair of RCA nickel-plated inputs
- Aluminum heat sink quickly dissipates heat to allow the amplifier to run lower impedance for longer duration
- Dual coil pulse width modulated power supply keeps voltage constant throughout the Ultra-Fi output devices
- Wired bass remote allows adjustments to bass frequencies to be made from the control mounted anywhere in the vehicle.
- Quick disconnect wires and RCA connections allow you to quickly remove amplifier when you are putting machine up for the winter of as a security precaution
- Gold-plated power, ground, speaker and RCA corrosion resistant connections
- Monitor thermal, overload, DC, and speaker short protection with lighted indicators on the amplifier end panel offer three-stage protection circuits
- Water resistant for durability in any environment
- Weight of 2.09 lbs.
- Dimensions 3.7" x 5.51" x 1.77"
Any UTV enthusiast knows that when you are out on the trails with your favorite tunes the last thing you want is a dead cellphone battery. The Hifonics Accessory Plugs are the perfect solution to charge your phone or for just about any use when a USB or Aux cord is needed. This accessory plug allows for easy access to the USB and auxiliary rear inputs with a 10 foot USB and RCA extension and a choice of which style plug you prefer. With the MAXXLINK quality testing and waterproof construction this Hifonics Accessory Plug solves all your USB and Aux needs!