- Depending on machine, will lift between 1" and 2".
- CANNOT ship to Alaska, Hawaii or Canada.
- 2014-15 Ranger XP 900 and 900 Crew
- 2015 Ranger Full Size 570 and 570 Crew
- 2016 Ranger XP 900 / Crew XP 900-5 / Crew XP 900-6
- 2016 Ranger XP 570 and Crew XP 570-6
- 2017-19 Ranger XP 900 and Crew XP 900
- 2017 Ranger XP 1000 and Crew XP 1000
- 2018 Ranger Crew XP 1000
- 2018 Ranger XP 1000
You may not have anticipated the aftermath of adding the tires you need to trek through your farmland. It causes the entire machine to handle totally different. Tires rub on the turn, wheeling is rough and bottoming out is also an issue with all that uneven terrain. From the sounds of it, you could use a bit of a lift on that mean machine. If you're not trying to go skyscraper high or cause disruption in your suspension links, consider the Ranger XP 1000 1-2 Inch Lift Kit by Moose.
The integration of a UTV lift kit comes with a ton of benefits. Some being more handling capacity on unpredictable terrain and more clearance to tackle larger environmental obstacles. Plus, it can even reduce tire rubbing on your plastics. Though those perks are massive improvements for your buggy, what about the installation? This offroad lift kit features a bolt-on design, which means mounting up is straightforward and hassle-free. You merely need to grab a wrench or two and slap that bad boy on in your stock mounting locations. Easy-peasy, right? Regain control of your ride when you shop Polaris suspension and lift kits from Side By Side Stuff.Features:
- Increase performance in deep ruts, mud and snow
- Better ground clearance over stumps and rocks
- Simple bolt-on operation with clear instructions
- Increased ground clearance for less tire and fender rub