- Depending on machine, will lift between 1" and 2".
- CANNOT ship to Alaska, Hawaii or Canada.
Applicability: 2012-19 Polaris RZR 570
Did you take your rig out for a spin to realize it doesn't have enough beef? By beef, we're talking about that beloved ground clearance. The lack of necessary inches causes a whole slew of issues like tires rubbing the plastics while turning, bottoming out, it can also cause rough handling. Why settle for a mediocre ride when you can experience straight thrill-seeking adventure? All you need is the Moose 1-2 Inch Lift Kit for a RZR 570. Shall we check it out?
The side by side lift kit is tough enough to handle your offroad business, much like many other systems on the market. What makes this assembly stand out from others is the fact that the price doesn't drain your bank account and it's super easy to install. This UTV lift kit has a bolt-on design, so you literally use factory mounting locations to slap it on. There's no hassle, no fuss and it won't cause the need to re-establish your other suspension links. If you want a rad ride, you need the inches. Get yours today when you shop Polaris suspension and lift kits at SideBySideStuff.com.Features:
- Increase performance in deep ruts, mud and snow
- Better ground clearance over stumps and rocks
- Simple bolt-on operation with clear instructions
- Increased ground clearance for less tire and fender rub