NOTE: CANNOT ship to Alaska, Hawaii or Canada.
Applicability: 2013 Mid Size Polaris Ranger 800
Whether you're slinging mud or throwing hay, having a rig that can work smart not hard is a must. That means you've got to get geared up with all the aftermarket accessories that make your job better or your ride experience higher. Pretty much any upgrade you get is going to require energy. Unfortunately, your OEM energy cell will eventually start waving that white flag around. Who wants to bother with a dead buggy? We don't! That's why we've added the Ranger 800 AGM Maintenance-Free Battery by Moose to our cache of aftermarket parts.
Talk about a UTV battery worth investing in! This component is maintenance-free and built to handle the grit of your workload or mudding fun. With vibration-resistance, the 12-volt SxS battery has a longer performance life. It will hold a charge three times longer than traditional batteries too. Another outstanding aspect is the fact that the assembly is made with AGM technology. What's that mean for you? A permanent seal that virtually eliminates water loss. It's time to meet your electronic demands by upgrading your Polaris with a Moose battery from Side By Side Stuff.Features:
- Heavy-duty maintenance-free 12-volt battery
- Superior vibration resistance and durability provide a long service life
- Holds a charge three times longer than conventional batteries
- Absorbed Glass Mat battery eliminates water loss, permitting the battery to be permanently sealed once it is filled with acid
- Acid pack is included
- Amps: 3
- Voltage: 12
- Capacity: 30
- Cold Cranking Amps: 385
- Weight: 22 lbs
- Dimensions: 6.5" x 5" x 6-3/16"