NOTE: CANNOT ship to Alaska, Hawaii or Canada.
Applicability: 2006-09 Polaris Ranger 700
Whether you're hauling hay in the afternoon or tending chores after dark, your rig is a glutton for energy. Everything from your Polaris light bar to your UTV winch requires more juice. That doesn't even account for all the other aftermarket accessory must-haves like audio systems or CB radios. To keep up with your electronic needs, you may consider swapping your OEM cell with an advanced Moose AGM Maintenance-Free Battery for a Ranger 700.
The offroad battery is made hella tough. We're talking farm-tough with outstanding vibration-resistance along with a wicked seal once the acid is filled. It's all about that AGM technology, which means you can kiss water loss goodbye on top of the longer performance life. This heavy-duty buggy battery has just the grit you need to get your job done without bogging down. With the ability to hold a charge up to three-times longer than your factory get-up, you can't go wrong with this upgrade. Get yours today by clicking the add to cart. You won't regret it.Features:
- Heavy-duty maintenance-free 12-volt battery
- Superior vibration resistance and durability provide a long service life
- Holds a charge three times longer than conventional batteries
- Absorbed Glass Mat battery eliminates water loss, permitting the battery to be permanently sealed once it is filled with acid
- Acid pack is included
- Amps: 3
- Voltage: 12
- Capacity: 30
- Cold Cranking Amps: 385
- Weight: 22 lbs
- Dimensions: 6.5" x 5" x 6-3/16"