NOTE: CANNOT ship to Alaska, Hawaii or Canada.
- 2015 Mid Size Ranger 570 / ETX / EV
- 2016 2-seat Ranger 570 / ETX / EV
- 2017-20 2-seat Ranger 500 / 570 / EV
This machine was designed with one thing in mind. To get stuff done. Polaris crushed it with this build as the vehicle has the work ethic of a mule with the agility of a four-wheeler. One of the best features is the dump bed. There's ample space, and it's so darn accessible. However, there isn't much to go on when it comes to security. What better way to add some versatility to your rig than by investing in Mid Size Ranger 570 Bed Rails by Moose.
This rugged aftermarket accessory is dripping with good-old-fashioned farm-tough construction. It's been welded from steel tubing, right here in the U.S. of A. and completed with a powder-coated finish. The side by side bed rails are dang-durable. Rightfully so too. How else would you have the capacity to mount up a spare tire bracket, auxiliary fuel storage or even a chainsaw without that kind of country grit? What's even better is this bad boy installs hassle-free, not so much as a single tool is needed. Now factor in all those tie-down locations, and you've got yourself one prime UTV bed rails. Features:
- Tool less installation
- All steel welded tubing
- Powder coated for durability
- Integrated accessory brackets that accommodate the use of optional accessories including spare tire bracket, auxiliary fuel storage, and chainsaw bracket
- Made in USA
- Includes a head rail, two side rails, 5 Twist Lock quick detachable anchors, 2 corner brackets
- 14" high and span the entire width and length of the Polaris Ranger bed