NOTE: CANNOT ship to Alaska, Hawaii or Canada.
Applicability: 2011-19 Can Am Commander (2 seat models)
It's no secret that terrain bandits, whether working the fields or hitting the trails, love their electronics. Really all the stellar aftermarket upgrades are energy hogs, like LED light bars, winches, audio systems, or even GPS' and cab heaters. That means you need a UTV battery that can meet your electronic demands. Side By Side Stuff is a huge fan of the Commander Factory-Activated AGM Maintenance-Free Battery by Moose. Here's why.
This offroad battery is designed with AGM fabrication, is pre-filled, and maintenance-free. This advanced energy cell is also constructed as a spill-proof assembly with a sulfation retardant and cutting-edge lead-calcium technology. It can handle the harsh environment, and with the intense vibration-resistance, this Commander battery has a longer performance life. Get the charge you want for the performance you need when you shop Can Am maintenance and rebuild parts from SideBySideStuff.com.Features:
- Heavy-duty batteries ideal for recreation and ATV racing
- Pre-filled, sealed, charged and ready to go
- Spill-proof design
- Sulfation retardant
- Advanced lead-calcium technology
- Remarkable resistance to vibration
- Vast impact in extreme weather conditions
- Factory-Activated batteries should be charged once a month when not in service
- Amps: 1.8
- Voltage: 12
- Capacity: 18
- Cold Cranking Amps: 310
- Weight: 12.4 lbs
- Dimensions: 6-13/16" x 3-3/8" x 6-1/8"