- Axles are sold individually.
- CANNOT ship to Alaska, Hawaii or Canada.
Applicability: 2001-08 Kawasaki Mule 3010 and 2003-08 Mule 3010 Diesel
Having optimized driveline performance is a must when you're livelihood depends on getting stuff done. That's why you bought this buggy, right? To increase the efficiency of your workday? If your UTV axle has grown tired and you notice it's about to bind, Side By Side Stuff has a stock replacement option that can meet your offroad demands. The Moose Front OEM Replacement Axle for a Mule 3010 will provide you quality performance with an even better fitment.
The aftermarket assembly features heavy-duty steel construction ranging from the ball bearings and cages to the races and center shaft. Even the internal components have been built to handle the roughest of terrain conditions with induction heat-treated technology. Once the parts are placed in the boots, they are packed with moly grease. This procedure increases friction tolerance, which significantly prolongs performance life. It's just better all across the board. Fitment, function, and innovation are at an all-time high with this offroad axle. The only thing left for you to do is click to order.Features:
- Precision machined and heat treated solid chromoly steel center shaft, cages, races and ball bearings
- Designed to withstand the most rigorous conditions and terrain
- Torture tested to failure to ensure maximum durability
- Induction heat treated joints packed with high performance moly grease
- Exceed OEM quality in fit, form and function
- Precision rolled splines and threads
- High-strength spring steel retaining clips (where required)
- All new dust rings and guards (where required)
- High quality neoprene rubber dust boots
- Secure stainless steel dust boot clamps
- Fully assembled for easy installation