NOTE: CANNOT ship to Alaska, Hawaii or Canada.
Applicability: 2006-08 Polaris Ranger 500
There are more than one way's to skin a cat, er, beef up your buggy. Let's say you want to tow, attach, or mount up storage racks. In that case, a Ranger 500 Front Receiver Hitch by Moose is exactly what you're looking for. These aftermarket accessories allow the addition of anything that utilizes a two-inch receiver like cargo carriers or even a deer rack. What's great is not only do these UTV hitches add some good old fashion farm-muscle to the mix, but it's totally affordable.
These handy Ranger 500 front receiver hitches are constructed from heavy-duty, thick steel with a corrosion-resistant finish. It has solid frame mounting and reinforced trim, which adds much-needed durability and strength to handle all the tough stuff around your lot. The SxS hitch is fashioned right here in the great country of America and includes everything you need for a straightforward, clean install. Heck, it's even designed to slap directly to your factory locations. You don't even need to drill holes.Features:
- Thick steel construction with a strong receiver tube for superior towing power
- Reinforce trim ring for that truck hitch look and increased strength
- Works with all standard 2" drawbars
- Solid frame mounting using existing attachment pints
- No drilling required
- Includes all hardware and complete instructions
- Not for use with receiver mounted plows
- Made in the USA