- Axles are sold individually.
- Axle may differ depending on model and location.
- CANNOT ship to Alaska, Hawaii or Canada.
Applicability: 2011-20 Can Am Commander and Commander Max
You can command your way through the trails, or even through the fields, but only if your driveline is adequate. Though your rig came fresh off the press with everything required for smoothish sailing, those OEM parts aren't necessarily fit for the way you move. That's where Side By Side Stuff comes in. We like to take things to the next level, just like you. So, we've gone digging for some of the best Can Am drivetrain, steering, and wheel spacer parts. Here's one that made the cut list. It's the Moose Heavy Duty Axle for a Commander.
The UTV axle is constructed specially for those that aren't driving Miss Daisy through the field. We're talking dang-tough durability with Chromoly steel shafts, cages, and ball bearings. Each of the internal components has been induction heat-treated, stuffed in a TPE boot full of moly grease. So, what does all that tech talk mean? Here goes. It's more durable, more flexible, has a longer performance life, and fits with OEM standards or better. That isn't even the half of it. They've also run this offroad axle through the wringer to ensure the utmost communication efficiency and solidity. Moose doesn't call it heavy-duty for nothing. Get farm-tough Commander driveline parts when you shop aftermarket accessories at Side By Side Stuff.Features:
- TPE dust boots for superior tear and puncture resistance
- Precision machined and heat treated solid chromoly steel center shaft, cages and ball bearings
- Designed to withstand the most rigorous conditions and terrain
- Torture tested to failure to ensure maximum durability
- Induction heat treated joints with premium heavy-duty, high temperature moly grease
- Precision rolled splines and threads improve fitment and wear
- High-strength, spring steel retaining clips (where required)
- All new dust rings and guards (where required)
- Up to 35% stronger than OEM
- Secure stainless steel dust boot clamps
- Fully assembled for easy installation