- Axles are sold individually.
- Axle may differ depending on model and location.
- CANNOT ship to Alaska, Hawaii or Canada.
Applicability: 2010-14 Mid Size Polaris Ranger 500 / 800
Maybe we shouldn't assume but judging by the fact that you've stopped scrolling here, you need a UTV axle. We know all too well how frustrating it is when the driveline can't keep it together because the roads are too rugged, or loads are too heavy—no worries friends. Side By Side Stuff is here to help. We've got a quality offroad axle that is engineered to take abuse in some of the most aggressive environments. It's none other than the Ranger 500 Heavy Duty Axle by Moose.
When it comes to bringing durability to the Powersports industry, Moose is among the best in the biz. They take pride in providing the utility community with Polaris axles that can offer hardworking performance, use after use. After all, when you're experiencing binds, so is your chore list. Who has time for that? We get it! That's why we think this Ranger 800 axle has the strength you need and the endurance you want. With cutting-edge methods, the SxS axle is formed from TPE boots and a steel shaft, bearings, and cages. The best part of all this is the installation. This module is pre-assembled! No mess and no fuss. Order, take it out of the box and swap the old out with the new.Features:
- TPE dust boots for superior tear and puncture resistance
- Precision machined and heat treated solid chromoly steel center shaft, cages and ball bearings
- Designed to withstand the most rigorous conditions and terrain
- Torture tested to failure to ensure maximum durability
- Induction heat treated joints with premium heavy-duty, high temperature moly grease
- Precision rolled splines and threads improve fitment and wear
- High-strength, spring steel retaining clips (where required)
- All new dust rings and guards (where required)
- Up to 35% stronger than OEM
- Secure stainless steel dust boot clamps
- Fully assembled for easy installation