- Axles are sold individually
- CANNOT ship to Alaska, Hawaii or Canada.
Applicability: 2017-19 Polaris ACE 900 XC
Getting a solo rider such as this means you are ready to hit the terrain running. It's all fine and dandy until you catch yourself in a bind. We're talking about an axle bind. These components play a crucial role in the driveline as it's their job to relay a message to the wheel hubs that it's time to busta-move. If they tank, so does your adventure. Why not gear up with a little something that has more grit to handle the buggy abuse and significantly outperform your stock option. You guessed it! We're talking about the Moose Rear Heavy Duty Axle for an ACE 900 XC.
This aftermarket hard part exceeds OEM in a multitude of areas. You get fitment like you need with the outmatched durability and function that you want. The build speaks for itself. The UTV axle is formed with a Chromoly steel shaft, cages, and bearings, which proves to be a massive upgrade to factory modules. Two of our favorite features have to be the pre-assembled design along with the field testing. Installation is as easy as swapping the new out with the old. Plus, with the way this bad boy is vigorously tested, you know the offroad axle will meet your breaking-bad demands. Settle for nothing when it comes to Powersports parts found on none other than SideBySideStuff.com.Features:
- TPE dust boots for superior tear and puncture resistance
- Precision machined and heat treated solid chromoly steel center shaft, cages and ball bearings
- Designed to withstand the most rigorous conditions and terrain
- Torture tested to failure to ensure maximum durability
- Induction heat treated joints with premium heavy-duty, high temperature moly grease
- Precision rolled splines and threads improve fitment and wear
- High-strength, spring steel retaining clips (where required)
- All new dust rings and guards (where required)
- Up to 35% stronger than OEM
- Secure stainless steel dust boot clamps
- Fully assembled for easy installation