- Axles are sold individually
- CANNOT ship to Alaska, Hawaii or Canada.
Applicability: 2009 Polaris Ranger 500 and Ranger 700
We all know when you're donning a rig like this, you are no stranger to busting your back doing chores. That's why it's in your best interest to ensure your driveline is built from champion components. By components, we mean the communicator of the drivetrain, your UTV axle. These modules have a part to play that entails relaying the message to your wheels to roll out. If the assembly binds, your chores are put on hold. Who has time for that? Get outfitted with an aftermarket hard part that can handle the load and withstand the terrain. There are several to choose from, but the Moose Front Heavy Duty Axle for a Ranger 500 is one for the books.
The SxS axle is constructed from high-quality steel from the shaft to the cages. Even the boots are built for battle with tear and puncture-resistant attributes, then they are packed full of the good stuff that increases performance life. It's tougher, has better flex, and is designed to take on some of the most treacherous conditions. An added bonus? You don't have to head to the shop to get her outfitted. These Ranger 700 axles come pre-assembled. All you have to do is swap them out! What are you waiting for? Get your purchase-on!Features:
- TPE dust boots for superior tear and puncture resistance
- Precision machined and heat treated solid chromoly steel center shaft, cages and ball bearings
- Designed to withstand the most rigorous conditions and terrain
- Torture tested to failure to ensure maximum durability
- Induction heat treated joints with premium heavy-duty, high temperature moly grease
- Precision rolled splines and threads improve fitment and wear
- High-strength, spring steel retaining clips (where required)
- All new dust rings and guards (where required)
- Up to 35% stronger than OEM
- Secure stainless steel dust boot clamps
- Fully assembled for easy installation