- Axles are sold individually.
- Axle may differ depending on model and location.
- CANNOT ship to Alaska, Hawaii or Canada.
Applicability: 2016-20 Yamaha YXZ1000R and YXZ1000R SS
Do you consider yourself a sand dancer, or are you more of a "send it" kind of enthusiast? Either way, you best to find a UTV axle that can withstand your buggy-abuse. Otherwise, you'll be sitting pretty with a rig... on the side of the track. Don't worry, Side By Side Stuff fans, we've got you! All you need is a quality made aftermarket axle that has the grit to handle your chosen adventure. Though we have many that could do the trick, one stand-out module is the Moose Heavy Duty Axle for a YXZ 1000 R.
Durability wise, this offroad axle does not disappoint. It's been formed from Chromoly steel from the bearings to the shaft. These internal components feature cutting-edge engineering methods to increase strength and function, on top of being covered with quality TPE boots. Oh yeah, they are puncture and tear resistant. Once the YXZ 1000 R axle is finished, it's field-tested until exhaustion. That's right thrill-seekers, this Yamaha hard part is torture-tested, and offroad junky approved. Any questions?Features:
- TPE dust boots for superior tear and puncture resistance
- Precision machined and heat treated solid chromoly steel center shaft, cages and ball bearings
- Designed to withstand the most rigorous conditions and terrain
- Torture tested to failure to ensure maximum durability
- Induction heat treated joints with premium heavy-duty, high temperature moly grease
- Precision rolled splines and threads improve fitment and wear
- High-strength, spring steel retaining clips (where required)
- All new dust rings and guards (where required)
- Up to 35% stronger than OEM
- Secure stainless steel dust boot clamps
- Fully assembled for easy installation