NOTE: CANNOT ship to Alaska, Hawaii or Canada.
- 2011-13 Mid Size Polaris Ranger 500
- 2011-13 Mid Size Polaris Ranger 500 Crew
Rocking a rig such as this means you either are a hard-working ranch/farmer, or you love neck-deep mud to play in. In either case, hauling or mudding, having UTV driveline components that can handle the heavy hauling and the intense clutching is crucial to your cause. Especially when you're talking about the drive belt. The offroad drive belt is the heart of the driveline, passing along power to vital mechanical components. Wouldn't it be safe to say it should have the capacity to handle the nature of your ride? The Ranger High Performance Drive Belt by Moose can do just that.
Before we dig into the nitty-gritty, let's just talk about the fact that once Moose establishes their compound mixes and design, they run these side by side drive belts through the wringer. Once they are satisfied with the results, they toss them out for the powersports world to enjoy. This particular formulation is specially designed for heat stabilization and durability. After all, regardless of what you're doing, aren't you doing it to the fullest? That's why you need a high-performance belt that can get the job done without shredding. Step your ride game up today when you shop Polaris parts and accessories at Side By Side Stuff.Features:
- Designed to dominate any type of terrain
- Made with extra-strong p-aramid cord reinforcement and engineered fiber-loaded neoprene compounding
- Delivers the "muscle" and durability demanded by today's high-performance engines
- Tested under severe field conditions
- Runs cooler and lives longer than most belts
- Made in the U.S.A.