NOTE: CANNOT ship to Alaska, Hawaii or Canada.
Applicability: 2004-07 Yamaha Rhino 660
Keeping your driveline in tip-top condition is a must. Your driveline is the backbone of your machine, and the drive belt is the heart of the driveline. Sounds pretty important, right? It really is! The UTV drive belt transfers power, without that power, there is no movement, and without that movement, there is no work getting done. If you're tired of shredding belts and dealing with a garaged rig, consider upgrading the offroad part with something a bit more sturdy. Like this Rhino 660 High Performance Drive Belt by Moose.
This Yamaha drive belt was built farm-tough and American grit from top-grade compounds and reinforcement cord. Through vigorous testing, these side by side drive belts prove to have better heat stability, more durability and longer performance life. All that tossed together means fewer belt failures and variables. You save money, and your drivetrain is doing the dang thing. Don't settle for a poor performance. After all, they don't call this buggy a Rhino for nothing. Features:
- Designed to dominate any type of terrain
- Made with extra-strong p-aramid cord reinforcement and engineered fiber-loaded neoprene compounding
- Delivers the "muscle" and durability demanded by today's high-performance engines
- Tested under severe field conditions
- Runs cooler and lives longer than most belts
- Made in the U.S.A.