NOTE: CANNOT ship to Alaska, Hawaii or Canada.
Applicability: 2007-15 Arctic Cat Prowler (See options above)
With all that heavy hauling and deep timber traveling, it's crucial to keep your driveline in quality condition. Having adequate clutching and throttle response is a must when you're running through rugged terrain, which is why it's always best to upgrade those parts. Like your UTV drive belt, for instance. It doesn't take much to shred a belt unless you're donning something with a little more grit. The Prowler Higher Performance Plus Drive Belt by Moose, for instance, is an upgrade that has what it takes.
This offroad drive belt has outstanding construction from high-temperature compounds, loaded with Aramid Fiber. They are also designed with rounded outer cogs and deep inner cogs, which improves flexibility. What does all this do for you? It improves throttle response, consistency, secondary acceleration and increases horsepower capacity. Here's the best part, though! The belt does all of that for longer! That's right, performance life is also significantly better than OEM. With these improvements all across the board, this is a must have side by side drive belt. Features:
- Engineered for 800cc and larger engines
- Made with specially-formulated high-temperature Neoprene®️ with the highest level of aramid fiber loading available
- Design features deeper cogs on top and rounded cogs on the bottom for the ultimate in flexibility and longer belt life
- Gives extreme riders the best out-of-the-hole acceleration, throttle response and durability
- Faster and more consistent throttle response at high speeds with quicker throttle response at mid-speed acceleration
- Provides greater secondary acceleration at high rpm
- Reduction in slippage during the highest levels of torque
- Increased horsepower capacity
- Tested and proven to be reliable at well over 12000 rpm
- Runs cooler than most
- Made in the U.S.A.