NOTE: CANNOT ship to Alaska, Hawaii or Canada.
Applicability: 2012-16 Arctic Cat Wildcat 1000 / Wildcat X and 2015-16 Arctic Cat Wildcat 4X
When you want to take your driveline to the next level, upgrading your UTV drive belt is the way to go. Most aftermarket drive belts are made with higher quality compounds that significantly increase performance and life over OEM. There are a ton of perks that come along with swapping out your SxS drive belt, but the biggie is the fact that you can count on a boost in horsepower capacity. Who doesn't want more horsepower? One Arctic Cat part that can really add some beef to the system is the Moose High-Performance Plus Drive Belt for a Wildcat 1000.
This offroad drive belt is made with outstanding grit factor. It's been formed usig high-temperature compounds, loaded with Aramid fiber. There are also deep cogs on the inner portion of the side by side belt, along with rounded cogs on the outer. So what does all this mean? The results are uncanny. Throttle response is more consistant, and the response time is improved, secondary acceleration is better, and belt failures are reduced. You're saving money on belt replacements, plus getting an increase in performance? Now that's a Wildcat X drive belt worth investing in! Features:
- Engineered for 800cc and larger engines
- Made with specially-formulated high-temperature Neoprene® with the highest level of aramid fiber loading available
- Design features deeper cogs on top and rounded cogs on the bottom for the ultimate in flexibility and longer belt life
- Gives extreme riders the best out-of-the-hole acceleration, throttle response and durability
- Faster and more consistent throttle response at high speeds with quicker throttle response at mid-speed acceleration
- Provides greater secondary acceleration at high rpm
- Reduction in slippage during the highest levels of torque
- Increased horsepower capacity
- Tested and proven to be reliable at well over 12000 rpm
- Runs cooler than most
- Made in the U.S.A.