NOTE: CANNOT ship to Alaska, Hawaii or Canada.
Applicability: 2014-17 Arctic Cat Wildcat Trail
When push comes to shove, your driveline is the backbone of your buggy. Keeping the machine in optimized wheeling conditions means improved performance, even on the toughest of terrains. One part that bears an insane amount of stress is the UTV drive belt. It takes one wrong move, and you're left with a shredded component and a garaged rig. Why not invest in an assembly that can handle the ride? Like with this Wildcat Trail High Performance Plus Drive Belt by Moose?
Design and construction take this side by side drive belt to another level. It's been formed to improve throttle consistency and throttle response. On top of that, the offroad belt offers better secondary acceleration, increased horsepower capacity, and it's more flexible. But how? The answer is the blend of high-temperature compounds that are loaded with Aramid fiber. There are also deep cogs on the inside of the belt and the rounded cogs on the outer. It's durable, increases performance, and has a longer lifespan. Are you ready to beef up your Arctic Cat driveline today?Features:
- Engineered for 800cc and larger engines
- Made with specially-formulated high-temperature NeopreneŽ with the highest level of aramid fiber loading available
- Design features deeper cogs on top and rounded cogs on the bottom for the ultimate in flexibility and longer belt life
- Gives extreme riders the best out-of-the-hole acceleration, throttle response and durability
- Faster and more consistent throttle response at high speeds with quicker throttle response at mid-speed acceleration
- Provides greater secondary acceleration at high rpm
- Reduction in slippage during the highest levels of torque
- Increased horsepower capacity
- Tested and proven to be reliable at well over 12000 rpm
- Runs cooler than most
- Made in the U.S.A.