NOTE: CANNOT ship to Alaska, Hawaii or Canada.
Applicability: 2013-14 CF MOTO ZForce 600
Just because you've had the old girl for a minute doesn't mean it's time to retire her. All you need is a little revamping here, some upgrading there, and she will hit the trails like a champion once again. One component that is sure to need replacing is the UTV drive belt. The element plays a crucial role in transferring power from your transmission to the rest of your buggy. If you genuinely want to reach full potential, consider investing in an aftermarket part as opposed to OEM. Side By Side Stuff has gobs of them, but the Moose High Performance Plus Drive Belt for a ZForce 600 really stands out. Here's why.
This offroad drive belt is formed from extremely durable compounds that are loaded with Aramid fiber. It's also designed with deeper cogs on the inner portion of the side by side belt and rounded cogs on the outer. So what's all this mean? Between the fabrication and the design, the module offers improved throttle response and increased horsepower capacity. That's not all either, it's also got a significantly longer life span and a higher heat tolerance. It's the ZForce 600 drive belt that can get you through the tough stuff.Features:
- Engineered for 800cc and larger engines
- Made with specially-formulated high-temperature Neoprene® with the highest level of aramid fiber loading available
- Design features deeper cogs on top and rounded cogs on the bottom for the ultimate in flexibility and longer belt life
- Gives extreme riders the best out-of-the-hole acceleration, throttle response and durability
- Faster and more consistent throttle response at high speeds with quicker throttle response at mid-speed acceleration
- Provides greater secondary acceleration at high rpm
- Reduction in slippage during the highest levels of torque
- Increased horsepower capacity
- Tested and proven to be reliable at well over 12000 rpm
- Runs cooler than most
- Made in the U.S.A.