NOTE: CANNOT ship to Alaska, Hawaii or Canada.
Applicability: 2014 CF Moto ZForce 800EX
When you're trekking through the unpredictable trails, having a structurally sound drivetrain is crucial. Shredding your UTV drive belt will leave you stranded and sidelined. Who wants to deal with all of that? Instead, invest in an aftermarket driveline component that is up for the challenge. Side By Side Stuff has a vast assortment of CF Moto maintenance and rebuild parts that range in construction and durability. One that is sure to meet your offroad demands is the ZForce 800EX High Performance Plus Drive Belt by Moose.
This particular side by side drive belt is designed strictly for high-powered machines. It's been formed with high-temperature Neoprene compounds with Aramid fiber. The offroad drive belt offers better throttle response, improved secondary acceleration and increased horsepower capacity. On top of all of that the modules have more flexibility and tolerance to heat. Plus, belt failures are reduced! You get better performance with a longer performance life. What are you waiting for? Beef up your driveline with the ZForce 800EX drive belt today. Features:
- Engineered for 800cc and larger engines
- Made with specially-formulated high-temperature Neoprene® with the highest level of aramid fiber loading available
- Design features deeper cogs on top and rounded cogs on the bottom for the ultimate in flexibility and longer belt life
- Gives extreme riders the best out-of-the-hole acceleration, throttle response and durability
- Faster and more consistent throttle response at high speeds with quicker throttle response at mid-speed acceleration
- Provides greater secondary acceleration at high rpm
- Reduction in slippage during the highest levels of torque
- Increased horsepower capacity
- Tested and proven to be reliable at well over 12000 rpm
- Runs cooler than most
- Made in the U.S.A.