NOTE: CANNOT ship to Alaska, Hawaii or Canada.
Applicability: Fits Full Size
- 2009-14 Ranger XP 700 / XP 800 and 800 Crew
- 2011-15 Ranger 6x6
- 2011-14 Ranger Diesel
Let's not beat around the bush, we're going to get right down to it. You are sick and tired of replacing your UTV drive belt. Though the component is a wear part, that doesn't mean it should wear quickly or shred at the drop of a hat. The truth is, it may be time to consider upgrading to a belt with more muscle. Unfortunately, OEM drive belts can't always keep up with your demanding expectations. An aftermarket part that will is the Moose High Performance Plus Drive Belt for a Ranger Full Size XP 800.
We could sit here and tell you all about the specially-formulated high-temperature compounds that are loaded with Aramid fiber. We can even talk to you about how the inner cogs are extra deep while the outer cogs are rounded. However, we're just going to give it to your straight. Though it's the engineering and construction that are responsible for the performance boost, what really matters is what does it all mean? It means that the side by side belt has more flexibility, better throttle response, improved heat stability, and has a longer performance life. Wait what? Yeah, you heard that right, it's an all-around better belt. Get your upgrade today by shopping Polaris parts and accessories at SideBySideStuff.com.Features:
- Engineered for 800cc and larger engines
- Made with specially-formulated high-temperature Neoprene®; with the highest level of aramid fiber loading available
- Design features deeper cogs on top and rounded cogs on the bottom for the ultimate in flexibility and longer belt life
- Gives extreme riders the best out-of-the-hole acceleration, throttle response and durability
- Faster and more consistent throttle response at high speeds with quicker throttle response at mid-speed acceleration
- Provides greater secondary acceleration at high rpm
- Reduction in slippage during the highest levels of torque
- Increased horsepower capacity
- Tested and proven to be reliable at well over 12000 rpm
- Runs cooler than most
- Made in the U.S.A.