NOTE: CANNOT ship to Alaska, Hawaii or Canada.
Applicability: 2004-20 Kawasaki Mule 3010 Diesel / Mule 3010 Trans / Mule 4010 Diesel / Mule 4010 Trans
You depend on your buggy to handle the heavy lifting of your demanding workday. Wouldn't it be safe to say if your driveline components fail, it will put a real damper on your chore list? The fact is your OEM drive belt is not designed to take on those grueling tasks day in and day out. Which is why you may be wasting your efforts and money on replacing with the same old part as before. With the likes of Side By Side Stuff, you no longer have too. We offer quality Kawasaki drivetrain parts, steering assemblies, and wheel spacers that will increase the quality of your ride and will last longer doing it. One component that has what it takes is the Mule 3010 High-performance Plus Drive Belt by Moose.
The side by side drive belt exceeds factory expectations because of the design and the construction. It's been formed from durable compound blends with high levels of aramid cord, which are more durable, have a higher heat tolerance, and runs cooler. Along with the heavy-duty construction, the design plays a significant role in performance and lifespan. Deep cogs on the inner portion with rounded cogs on the outer increase flexibility while extending the lifespan of the UTV drive belt. They are tested extensively to ensure a peace-of-mind performance, every time, so save yourself time and money by shopping at SideBySideStuff.com.Features:
- Engineered for 800cc and larger engines
- Made with specially-formulated high-temperature Neoprene® with the highest level of aramid fiber loading available
- Design features deeper cogs on top and rounded cogs on the bottom for the ultimate in flexibility and longer belt life
- Gives extreme riders the best out-of-the-hole acceleration, throttle response and durability
- Faster and more consistent throttle response at high speeds with quicker throttle response at mid-speed acceleration
- Provides greater secondary acceleration at high rpm
- Reduction in slippage during the highest levels of torque
- Increased horsepower capacity
- Tested and proven to be reliable at well over 12000 rpm
- Runs cooler than most
- Made in the U.S.A.