NOTE: CANNOT ship to Alaska, Hawaii or Canada.
Applicability: 2008-13 Kawasaki Teryx 750 (Not Teryx4)
Whether you utilize your buggy for offroad fun or completing tough country chores, having optimized performance is crucial. Though your machine comes straight from the factory ready to get stuff done on the trails and on the farm, some of its parts are not. OEM components are designed for "average" use or day to day travels. If you go above and beyond that, you can bet your UTV drive belt is going to feel the pressure. If it's finally shredded or you notice slipping, consider upgrading with the Teryx 750 High Performance Plus Drive Belt by Moose.
You can take durability to the bank with this UTV drive belt. It's been formed from high-temperature compound blends that are embedded with aramid cord. Between that and the deep inner cogs and rounded outer cogs, the component well exceeds OEM in durability and performance. Here's what you can expect. An improved throttle response, better acceleration, and increased horsepower capacity. Plus, it has the perfect amount of flexibility while having a higher tolerance to heat. This bad boy has your name written all over it. Get your side by side drive belt today and ride smoother tomorrow.Features:
- Engineered for 800cc and larger engines
- Made with specially-formulated high-temperature Neoprene® with the highest level of aramid fiber loading available
- Design features deeper cogs on top and rounded cogs on the bottom for the ultimate in flexibility and longer belt life
- Gives extreme riders the best out-of-the-hole acceleration, throttle response and durability
- Faster and more consistent throttle response at high speeds with quicker throttle response at mid-speed acceleration
- Provides greater secondary acceleration at high rpm
- Reduction in slippage during the highest levels of torque
- Increased horsepower capacity
- Tested and proven to be reliable at well over 12000 rpm
- Runs cooler than most
- Made in the U.S.A.