NOTE: CANNOT ship to Alaska, Hawaii or Canada.
Applicability: 2014-15 Kawasaki Teryx4 and Teryx 800
There are many ways to increase the quality of your handling in the powersports world. The constant need to improve performance is in such high demand. Rightfully so too. Here's the thing, these machines are insanely high-powered; unfortunately, standard parts aren't equipped to handle the capacity in excess. The same can be said about the UTV drive belt. When you're using your rig day in and day out for farming or extreme trailing your factory drive belt can't keep up. However, Side By Side Stuff has one that can! It's the Moose High Performance Plus Drive Belt for a Teryx4.
When you upgrade to this high-performance offroad drive belt, you inherit a slew of benefits. The module is designed explicitly for high-powered vehicles and the demands of continuous usage. This particular side by side drive belt is formed with deeper inner cogs and rounder outer cogs. What this does is provide additional flexibility, which ultimately increases belt life along with less frequent failures. Also, this component is constructed from extremely durable compound blends that are packed with high levels of aramid cord. Now on top of the long lifespan, you get that beloved performance increase. Get the performance you deserve when you invest in quality Kawasaki intake, exhaust, and performance parts from SideBySideStuff.com.Features:
- Engineered for 800cc and larger engines
- Made with specially-formulated high-temperature Neoprene® with the highest level of aramid fiber loading available
- Design features deeper cogs on top and rounded cogs on the bottom for the ultimate in flexibility and longer belt life
- Gives extreme riders the best out-of-the-hole acceleration, throttle response and durability
- Faster and more consistent throttle response at high speeds with quicker throttle response at mid-speed acceleration
- Provides greater secondary acceleration at high rpm
- Reduction in slippage during the highest levels of torque
- Increased horsepower capacity
- Tested and proven to be reliable at well over 12000 rpm
- Runs cooler than most
- Made in the U.S.A.