NOTE: CANNOT ship to Alaska, Hawaii or Canada.
- 2015 Mid Size Ranger 570 and ETX
- 2016-20 Ranger Crew 570-4
- 2016 2-seat Ranger 570 and ETX
- 2017-20 2-seat Ranger 500 and 570
When you're sporting a machine with the agility of a four-wheeler and the power of a one-ton truck, run of the mill driveline parts won't cut it. Especially with a UTV drive belt. Those bad boys are under a ton of pressure between aggressive terrain and the heavy workload. Sure, you can continue to use an OEM belt; however, they will keep wearing quickly or worse, shred under pressure. Don't dish out unnecessary cash on parts that can't hang with your demands. Get geared up with a quality aftermarket module that can handle the grit. Like with this Moose High Performance Plus Drive Belt for a Ranger 570.
The thing is, the factory assembly is designed to meet day to day, average use. This side by side drive belt is engineered to exceed those limited boundaries. It's formed from high-temperature compounds that are loaded with Aramid fibers with deep inner cogs and rounded outer cogs. The result is a Ranger 500 drive belt that has increased horsepower, better throttle response, improved heat stability, and a longer performance life. Talk about getting bang for your buck! Shop today for your quality Polaris drive belt at SideBySideStuff.com.Features:
- Engineered for 800cc and larger engines
- Made with specially-formulated high-temperature Neoprene® with the highest level of aramid fiber loading available
- Design features deeper cogs on top and rounded cogs on the bottom for the ultimate in flexibility and longer belt life
- Gives extreme riders the best out-of-the-hole acceleration, throttle response and durability
- Faster and more consistent throttle response at high speeds with quicker throttle response at mid-speed acceleration
- Provides greater secondary acceleration at high rpm
- Reduction in slippage during the highest levels of torque
- Increased horsepower capacity
- Tested and proven to be reliable at well over 12000 rpm
- Runs cooler than most
- Made in the U.S.A.