NOTE: CANNOT ship to Alaska, Hawaii or Canada.
- 2011-13 Mid Size Polaris Ranger 500 / 500 Crew
- 2013-14 Ranger 800
Let's talk driveline. The driveline is the backbone of the machine. Wouldn't that imply that the communication portion of your drivetrain is one of the most vital components of the mechanics? Heck yes it is, which is why having a structurally sound UTV drive belt is imperative. If the belt of your choice keeps shredding and wearing, it's time to upgrade friends. Like with this Ranger 500 Performance Plus Drive Belt by Moose.
This offroad drive belt is farm-tough. Strictly designed to uphold it's structure in some of the most challenging terrains on the planet. Can you imagine being able to haul heavy without the worry of a shredded belt? With this bad boy, you can! The side by side belt is made with high-temperature Neoprene loaded with Aramid fibers with deeper inner cogs and rounded outer cogs. So what's all this mean? It's means a massive increase in performance and performance life. Think improved throttle response, increased horsepower, better heat stability and more! Get geared up for greatness when you shop Polaris parts and accessories at Side By Side Stuff.Features:
- Engineered for 800cc and larger engines
- Made with specially-formulated high-temperature Neoprene® with the highest level of aramid fiber loading available
- Design features deeper cogs on top and rounded cogs on the bottom for the ultimate in flexibility and longer belt life
- Gives extreme riders the best out-of-the-hole acceleration, throttle response and durability
- Faster and more consistent throttle response at high speeds with quicker throttle response at mid-speed acceleration
- Provides greater secondary acceleration at high rpm
- Reduction in slippage during the highest levels of torque
- Increased horsepower capacity
- Tested and proven to be reliable at well over 12000 rpm
- Runs cooler than most
- Made in the U.S.A.